Jul 2, 2012

week 60

Family!! That is ridiculous about Cottonwood!!! I leave for 1-2 years and
looks what happened!!! That is crazy!!! That is sweet about the Melanie
girl! I am excited!! Way to do work my parents!! Keep doing it!(we gave our
cute waitress in Manti Shane's email. She was  adorable and may be coming to
BYU next year)  Well things here are good!! We had the busiest week of my
mission..by far!!!! But I will answer Dads questions first...We have us,
Nasinu Elders and Samabula Sisters. We had some girl drama this morning with
the sisters but it went up to President. Ha, that's the only catch about
being a DL, sisters who dont get along! Investigators...a lot!
Dinner...everyday, Mission Leader...not bad. We are trying to work with them
more and more. Car no truck unfortunately. It's very nice to have car! So
yeah, so my highest numbers of lessons in a week is 16 until this week!! We
had 30 lessons this week!! Absolutely crazy!! Soo many people to know who
they are and where they live in just one week! Luckily, we have had some
bomb members who go with us. One of them has only been a member for 6
months. Ha, he has keys to the chapel (first chapel in my mission by the
way) It is soo legit! In the Tamavua 1st ward and Wailoku,  you can just
feel and see the desire for missionary work and its awesome!! Tamavua 2nd
doesn't have that so we are trying to find some ways to fix it! We are
hoping for quite a few baptisms this month. We just need to get them to
church! So yeah it's been way busy! Plus with all the DL duties and all, its
been way busy! I like it though! An opportunity to learn! Especially time
management which I am not good at especially coming from my 2 past areas. My
studies were not very good this week. That was the down side. We had two
missionaries stay with us so we had to take them back and forth to places
they need to be. One is in the hospital from the Marshall Islands and one is
going home from New Caledonia. So that is something I am working on this
next week! So be on time for everything and effective studies! Tremea is
doing really well! He is improving every week! He has such a positive
attitude and wants to work! So we are just doing work! I am almost in single
digits! Too fast!!! No time to waste!!! Do work everyday!! oh yeah...we got
hit on biiiiggggg time!!!! These girls from Taveuni... thats where the
trouble girls are, we were teaching them and they hit on us bad!!! We
haven't been back! I am not going to say what they said! You should have
seen Tremea when I told him what they said. He didn't understand them.  Soo
funny!! Well all is well! Have fun! Do work!! Have adventures! Love you
all!! Moce mada!

Elder Hansen


No comments:

Post a Comment