Jul 29, 2012

week 63


I did get the box...thank you! Those rice krispies lasted about 10 minutes!

I have quite of few pictures for you this week....Not a lot of the actual
waterfall, I have a few videos, but I wasnt at an angle for a good pic of
the waterfall. It was kind of dangerous where we were walking. The sisters
had to go back because it was so hard. It was pretty cool though. Well this
week was an interesting week. A very up and down week. At the first we
thought this week is going to be ca sara ga! It was rough at first! We ended
up totaling our lessons and we had 26! We have been over 20 every week since
we have the 3 wards. We have 2 baptisms this week!! We should have had 3 but
the one hasn't been to church in the past 2 weeks! Sulu and Mele, 12 and 16
year old girls. They are very good and Sulus mom is next on our list to try
to take lessons. She is wayy cool!! She always sits with us, takes notes and
all, so I hope seeing Sulu being baptized will inspire her...They are
awesome! The Terry's came to Suva this week. They took us out to dinner...SO
good!!! It was good to see and talk with them. The Rotuma elders are still
with us. They both know people in the area so its been good. They have been
helping us except 2 of the days one of them was really sick. We just got
another elder whose arches both collapsed so we have to take care of him
too. It's been good though. We have leadership conference on Wednesday so I
am excited for that. It's just busy man! I am tired every day. The district
is doing ok. We are the highest and then another area is doing decent and
the sisters aren't doing very good. All of us, the APs the ZLs and I are
trying to figure something out for the sisters. I guess it has been like
this for quite a while. So that's the challenge for trainings at our
District Meetings, to train on something that we are all slacking on or need
to improve. All my trainings so far have been pretty good. I have received
good comments on it...So yeah, we have 2 more baptisms planned on Aug 11 so
we are doing all we can to prepare those two people. We have had a good
balance number between investigators and recent convert less active lessons.
We are trying to reactivate all the recent convert. There is one who is
18..Jean, she is awesome! She was the first person we met here. She has
barely been to church since we have been here so we have been working with
her and  have a way good relationship with her.  We always have way
spiritual leesons and she always says she will go to church but never does.
She finally came last Sunday and she was way happy. You can just see the
change in her. It has been awesome to see her grow and truly want to learn.
I asked her the difference between last time she went to church and on
Sunday. She said on Sunday I actually wanted to go and try to learn. It was
fun. That's what we need to be. Don't go to church just because we are
SUPPOSE to or someone told us. We need to go because we want too. It's
something I have definitely learned on my mission. I love going to church
now!! So thats been what our goal is to help them gain that true desire in
their hearts. So its been good!! Work is good! Health is good...oh get
this!!! I weighed myself today....200!!! I have hit 2 bills everyone!!!
Ridiculous!!! Hahaha Crazy eh? Well love you all!! Be happy and iyap!! I
have begun tackling Jesus the Christ...I cant wait!! ok moce mada!

Elder Hansen





No comments:

Post a Comment