What's good!? So guess what!? Melanie emailed me!!(Melanie was our cute
waitress at the restaurant in Manti. We gave her Shane's email) Haha I
haven't read it yet but YEAH!!! Well How is it? Man Keaton!! I was wondering
when he comes home. That's crazy! Dad you are becoming a big boy on that
bike! That's awesome! Yeah sorry it was short last week. It was crazy! We
didn't hit 30 this week. We had 23, we had a lot of fall throughs this week
but 30 is our goal for this week so hopefully we can keep getting it. We had
2 new investigators this week. We have been good at finding at least one
every week but the English ward is where we are having trouble finding new
investigators. It is an interesting situation though. It was a referral and
they are bomb investigators!! They are soo good...They want to change and
the things we have shared so far make a lot of sense but.....They are
"partners". Hint hint...They are girls and like 30-40 years old. Haha so I
waitress at the restaurant in Manti. We gave her Shane's email) Haha I
haven't read it yet but YEAH!!! Well How is it? Man Keaton!! I was wondering
when he comes home. That's crazy! Dad you are becoming a big boy on that
bike! That's awesome! Yeah sorry it was short last week. It was crazy! We
didn't hit 30 this week. We had 23, we had a lot of fall throughs this week
but 30 is our goal for this week so hopefully we can keep getting it. We had
2 new investigators this week. We have been good at finding at least one
every week but the English ward is where we are having trouble finding new
investigators. It is an interesting situation though. It was a referral and
they are bomb investigators!! They are soo good...They want to change and
the things we have shared so far make a lot of sense but.....They are
"partners". Hint hint...They are girls and like 30-40 years old. Haha so I
need to talk to president to see what we need to do or how to approach it.
The member was like I need to warn you, they are gay. I was like uhhh okkk.
So I am not sure what the situation will be but yeah, they are way cool
though. I guess everyone points at them and doesn't talk to them in their
church and what not so the member was like they need to be loved too. So
So I am not sure what the situation will be but yeah, they are way cool
though. I guess everyone points at them and doesn't talk to them in their
church and what not so the member was like they need to be loved too. So
we'll see! Work is doing good! We have some baptisms coming up in the next
couple weeks. Billy the soldier is doing awesome! We just need to get him to
come to church. He is almost done with the whole Book of Mormon. He loves
the Book of Mormon. So in the Fiji times last week, this author from Utah I
think, had this article about the church and Joseph Smith and all this. She
and her husband are returned missionaries and sealed in the temple. This
article was straight garbage! It even had a pic of garments in it too. It
was in the Fiji newspaper! That kind of stuff doesn't happen very often if
ever here in Fiji. So we have been hearing all this stuff about the article
and Billy actually asked us about it but luckily he didn't believe it. It
was dumb! I went on exchanges with the ZL's this past week too. I went with
Elder Seila, he is the best Fijian missionary and one of the best, period!
He is like 30 years old...He's the man! It was good going with him. I
learned a lot from him about teaching and what not. So that was good.
District is doing good, Sisters are fine now, I think. I was taking numbers
and they didn't have a good week so I was just trying to help them and what
not and one of them was like, You're the best!!! Haha She said I always help
come to church. He is almost done with the whole Book of Mormon. He loves
the Book of Mormon. So in the Fiji times last week, this author from Utah I
think, had this article about the church and Joseph Smith and all this. She
and her husband are returned missionaries and sealed in the temple. This
article was straight garbage! It even had a pic of garments in it too. It
was in the Fiji newspaper! That kind of stuff doesn't happen very often if
ever here in Fiji. So we have been hearing all this stuff about the article
and Billy actually asked us about it but luckily he didn't believe it. It
was dumb! I went on exchanges with the ZL's this past week too. I went with
Elder Seila, he is the best Fijian missionary and one of the best, period!
He is like 30 years old...He's the man! It was good going with him. I
learned a lot from him about teaching and what not. So that was good.
District is doing good, Sisters are fine now, I think. I was taking numbers
and they didn't have a good week so I was just trying to help them and what
not and one of them was like, You're the best!!! Haha She said I always help
them and inspire them so at least I am helping one person! We set our zone
and district goals for the year. I am not very good at goals but we are
doing it in a way that I think will help me a lot. I don't remember if I
told you about this or not but it's a sweet story! So this guy was about to
doing it in a way that I think will help me a lot. I don't remember if I
told you about this or not but it's a sweet story! So this guy was about to
die and he said he had a dream that he was on an airplane and everyone on
the plane was in white. The attendant asked him if he had a passport and he
said no...then asked do you have a temple recommend? He said yes...the
attendant said That is your passport. It was soo sweet to hear and think
about that! Our temple recommend is like a passport to Heavenly Father. That
needs to be our goal is to always be able to hold a temple recommend. Just a
cool story, I might have told you before but yeah. I read the Liahona this
about that! Our temple recommend is like a passport to Heavenly Father. That
needs to be our goal is to always be able to hold a temple recommend. Just a
cool story, I might have told you before but yeah. I read the Liahona this
month and it was bomb! Two talks I really liked were about always being in
the middle and the one about plan A and plan B. We are always in the middle!
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow, focus on today and be in
the middle and tomorrow will be ok. Just a ton of stuff from it! When plan A
doesn't work out, we at times, complain and ask why? we shouldn't complain
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow, focus on today and be in
the middle and tomorrow will be ok. Just a ton of stuff from it! When plan A
doesn't work out, we at times, complain and ask why? we shouldn't complain
and keep our faith and live the gospel and plan B will work out! I highly
encourage you guys to read this months, it was awesome! Uhh what else?? Yeah
encourage you guys to read this months, it was awesome! Uhh what else?? Yeah
ha so we went to priesthood in Wailoku. I was like who is the teacher? Then
they said you are. I just laughed and we started then the guy goes, ok I'll
give the time to the elders for the lesson...haha that's how it is in Fiji!
It was good though. It was about the Immortality of the soul in the George
Albert Smith book. It was a really good lesson actually. SO yeah, so this is
they said you are. I just laughed and we started then the guy goes, ok I'll
give the time to the elders for the lesson...haha that's how it is in Fiji!
It was good though. It was about the Immortality of the soul in the George
Albert Smith book. It was a really good lesson actually. SO yeah, so this is
the story of the week!! It happened last night and two pics of my finger and
the sulu are from what happened. So we go to see an investigator and they
have dogs. We pull up like normal and 2 dogs were barking..normal, nothing
new, so we started walking up the drive way and they were still barking and
have dogs. We pull up like normal and 2 dogs were barking..normal, nothing
new, so we started walking up the drive way and they were still barking and
then all of a sudden, 3-4 more dogs come around the corner at full speed
right at me! Fijian trick is you bend down like your grabbing a rock and
right at me! Fijian trick is you bend down like your grabbing a rock and
they will stop because they know you are going to throw a rock at them.
Well, this time it didn't work! They didn't stop! I tried twice and I was
Well, this time it didn't work! They didn't stop! I tried twice and I was
like crap crap crap!! Hahaha I get owned by like 6 dogs!!! One dog jumped at
me and bit my sulu and ripped it and I just started running trying to get
them off me and I am looking forward at the dogs and running
me and bit my sulu and ripped it and I just started running trying to get
them off me and I am looking forward at the dogs and running
backwards...next thing, WHACK!!!! I run directly into a car!!! The car alarm
goes off, they dogs get scared and run away...the people we were going to
see get all freaked out and come out and see that it is us...I walk back to
them and was like "Hey guys! How is it!? Haha like nothing happened! I look
down and my finger is covered in blood, from when I tried to get a rock and
I scrapped my finger...haha it was intense!!!! Tremea was just standing
there and he said the only thought that came to his head was "Crap crap crap
see get all freaked out and come out and see that it is us...I walk back to
them and was like "Hey guys! How is it!? Haha like nothing happened! I look
down and my finger is covered in blood, from when I tried to get a rock and
I scrapped my finger...haha it was intense!!!! Tremea was just standing
there and he said the only thought that came to his head was "Crap crap crap
crap! Ok it's over! He just watched me get attacked! It was pretty funny and
intense!! It's all good though, just cut my finger off and we're good! haha
intense!! It's all good though, just cut my finger off and we're good! haha
jk but yeah it was my favorite sulu that dog bit too! I was lucky they
didn't actually bite me. I was thinking what if I fell when I hit the car
haha that would have been bad! I hit the car hard man! It moved forward. I
felt like I was in football again! So yeah that was the crazy story of the
week. It was legit! Well, this one is a little longer this week! Work is going good! Hoping to see some baptisms in the next few weeks! All is well!
Love you all! Keep it real! Moce mada!
haha that would have been bad! I hit the car hard man! It moved forward. I
felt like I was in football again! So yeah that was the crazy story of the
week. It was legit! Well, this one is a little longer this week! Work is going good! Hoping to see some baptisms in the next few weeks! All is well!
Love you all! Keep it real! Moce mada!
Elder Hansen
No comments:
Post a Comment