Mi'au ba bula re! How's it? Sounds like all is well back home. Well we
were only in our area for 2 days this week. We were in Labasa and Suva the
rest of the time. It was good though. It's been busy! We had our Zone
Leaders Council and we had waffles for breakfast!! The first time I have
had waffles! Soo good!! We had a good meeting, it was much better than
last months. A lot better discussion and ideas. President is good, he is
happy with our goals and the things we are doing here in the North Zone. I
didn't get shirts, I just got some more garments and a new study journal.
Next time I go I will get some. Yeah so we planned out the month of
January. We will only be in the area for about 15 days or so. We go to
Suva twice, transfers, we go to Rabi, and Taveuni next week...ha it's going
to be busy! Anyways, Suva was good, we came back with so many things! We
were lucky to get it all on the plane! 32 Books of Mormon, packages, more
mail, Ensigns, things for the Terry's and whatever else. We came back from
Suva and the Terry's picked us up. We worked with the District Leader in
Labasa and did exchanges that night. Saturday morning, the Terry's took us
back to Savusavu so we had like 4 lessons for the week. We are busy
getting ready for our Zone Training meeting tomorrow, getting our training
finalized about finding and getting goals and numbers and what not. It's
been really busy. I have finally finished one personal journal! ha I feel
ashamed!! It look me so long to do it! I looked back at the first part of
my mission and I didn't write a lot! Now I write a lot more, but yeah I
wish I had the desire back then like I do now! I also finished The Book of
Mormon today...I love it! Its awesome! One thing I really noticed today was
the word "Exhort". It is used 9 times in chapter 10...What does it mean?
Why would Moroni use that word for what he is saying? He shows us his
feelings about the message he writes. He knows it's true and will bless
us...It puts more emphasis on it or more meaning, it's awesome! Yesterday
we got a list of all the people in the branch who needs ordinations and
what not...So we are going to work with our Branch President and work with
home teaching to visit all these people and help them come back/receive
these very very important things! Haha it was hilarious! So our branch
president doesn't know anything about computers...NOTHING!! We were showing
him Google maps on the MLS thing and where the chapel was and all and man
he was absolutely amazed! It was the funniest thing ever! You had to be
there! So yeah! Oh, yeah your questions about the sandals...don't worry
about it! :) Yes both of them are gone, but the ones I am wearing are fine.
We wear flip flops a lot too so when I get home, I will most likely wear
flip flop or go bare foot honestly! Haha eh pops???...In Labasa they had
these sweet jerseys I bought. One is a Fiji one, and then one is a Pacific
one. It has parts of the rugby jerseys of Fiji, Tonga, Samoa, and New
Zealand ha its sweet! Cheap too! So yeah all is well! We should have a good
week this week hopefully, the APs will be coming for exchanges. Everyone is
still gone on holidays so that still puts a damper on things...OYM! Well,
take it easy! Have a good week!! Love you guys!!
Elder Hansen
No comments:
Post a Comment