Nov 5, 2012

weel 78

Bula Vinaka family! Well once again the pictures arent working! haI have
quite a bit to send to you guys too!! Ill try again next week! Forgive me!
Well it sounds like all is well back there. Mom eat protein!  Dad good work
on the school! Jace and Ashlee...good work on not being wastes of space!
Yeah, so Mother, I will be going to Suva the last week of November to the
3rd of December. After that, I am not sure. So whatever you would like to do
is fine! I can find a way! I am good on things here. I don't really need
much. I do with what I've got! So I tried to find the guy who does the
nativities before I left Suva but I didn't find him. I will keep trying.
Fiji doesn't really celebrate Christmas.  Man it has been busy this week! We
were only in our area for like 2 1/2 days. We went to Taveuni this past week
and we are going to Rabi tomorrow. Yes that is where Hillyard was. Have you
guys looked up these islands online? Taveuni was good, the boat was good. I
am still waiting to see a dolphin or a shark! I forgot to tell you last
week, the boat ride to Vanua Levu from Suva was 7 hours haha long! I ate raw
fish last week too. It was sooo good!  We went to Taveuni and had a training
with them. It went well. We had a pretty good experience up there. So
Taveuni is straight mountains! We wanted to go see some flower. I don't know
I guess its the only time of year and place where you can see it. Well we
didn't make it. The truck couldn't get up the mountain. We got stuck pretty
bad!! It was not a good place at all to get stuck so we were kind of freakin
out trying to figure out how to get it out. Well luckily a senior couple was
with us so they had more wisdom than us missionaries, haha. We tried this
and tried that...didnt work! The back tire was off the ground all the weight
on the front. We decided to say a prayer. I was the voice of the prayer
asking for help and protection. Well we pretty much lifted the car up and
moved it. Ha It was much easier than everything else we tried! It was pretty
sweet! We then knelt and gave a prayer of thanks and I again was the voice
of that prayer and after we celebrated by eating crackers! Haha man it was
intense!!! So Elder Moaalii and I from that experience challenged our zone
to have a more spiritual pday. Usually all the work is thrown out the door
on pday and we just play sports.  So we decided before every activity or
sports to start with an opening prayer and a closing prayer too. It was
cool. We had a fish feast there too!  We ate crab babies! Haha opened the
mother crab right open and ate!  It wasn't the best tasting. Big fish and
what not man! The guy said next time we go, we will eat turtle! I'm excited!
It was really good to see Tremea too! He's the man! I am excited to to go
Rabi with him. We have a baptism this week...Lusia, she is bomb! We have
another one next week and  more dates for December. Sorry I am running out
of time! I wasted time trying to do the pictures. I have been studying about
Captain Moroni this week. He is the MAN!!!
The way he stands up for his people, family, the gospel, his testimony,
everything!! Thats how we should be!!! We have the truth, we know it, we
live it! Dont be ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Yet it's much easier
to say it than to do it...SO I challenge the HANSEN/TIBBITTS Families to DO
IT!!! Read the Book of Mormon and see what happens with the people who
stands up for it!! I love you all!! Next week I'm hoping you will get
pictures!! Love you guys!!! Do work! Moce toka!!!

Elder Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment