Aug 18, 2012

week 66


Bula Vinaka Family...Sounds like things are going good! Keep doing that
yoga! Well, transfers came and I am still here, with a ward missionary. He
is really good though so its not too bad. This week was ok, a lot of people
weren't home. But we can't change it. We got a new investigator, Vulaca. He
is 70 years old and wants to be baptized by immersion and wants to learn
about the church and stuff. He is an awesome guy, he talks a little too much
but it's all good. We had a sweet FHE for the YSA on Monday. It was about
goals and careers. It was sweet, then we played ping pong, haha so fun! It
was at an Australian members house. It was way fun. It has been freezing
here too! Every night and morning man! Two YSA's received their mission
call, one is going to Ghana, and one to England! Haha it was sweet! The one
going to Ghana, his brother is already in Johannesburg. First Fijian I have
ever heard go to England too. Is Travis London or another one? I can't
remember. We had another less active come to church Sunday. We have been
having a lot of success with Less actives lately! We also had a very good
lesson with Bui. We talked about the whole gay thing. She was very open and
said it's not right and all this stuff. I was having a hard time knowing how
to approach it and I was like ok I am just going to the scriptures. I just
started flipping through and saw one there. Ok Bingo was his namo! Then like
5 scriptures came in my head and just shared them one by one and it was sooo
powerful! Especially the one in Mosiah 4:33, maybe, the last verse in Fijian
was worded perfectly! It was really teaching what she needed to learn. It
was hard, but awesome lesson to teach! She felt comforted and knew what she
need to do. I was happy with it! All is well here. I have 2 more sisters in
my district now, so there's 4! The 2, last week, got in a huge fight, haha
drama man! We are now split from Wailoku and so we dont have to worry about
scheduling lessons with them so we can just focus on our work. All is well,
Estill was made AP this transfer as well. People were surprised nothing
happened with me. They thought I was going up to ZL, haha I don't really
care, I just do! I might even train again in September!I would be ok with
that. I like helping the new guys especially with Fijian. Yeah all is good
here, I am set with everything, no worries! Just the only thing, if you want
to put more money in my account every now and then because I will be
spending some dough for sure! Especially when I am about to leave! Haha,
Thats the only thing though! Well, I love you all!! Keep moving forward!!
Fulfill your FULL potential!! moce mada!! Oh yeah I learned some Hindi this
week too!!

Elder Hansen



No comments:

Post a Comment