Hello my family! Whats going on in the 801?? Man those pictures are sweet!!!
I have always wanted to ride one of those train things what are they called?
Drive on the golden gate also! Thats sweet! Yeah I tried to send a few
pictures but its wiggin out sorry! Ill try next week. Thats cool that Marcia
I have always wanted to ride one of those train things what are they called?
Drive on the golden gate also! Thats sweet! Yeah I tried to send a few
pictures but its wiggin out sorry! Ill try next week. Thats cool that Marcia
visited you guys, tell her I say hi! That's way cool about the setting
apart. We just need to do the best we can and magnify our callings and
things will be ok! I am excited for you pops! Yeah man one year friday! It
apart. We just need to do the best we can and magnify our callings and
things will be ok! I am excited for you pops! Yeah man one year friday! It
goes by so fast! Yeah I think next monday Ill bring my shirt to Labasa and
burn it with the other two elders. So fast! Mother I am pretty positive we
will be able to skype just like Christmas, no one has said anything about it
so far, but I am guessing it will be the same. That time went by fast! I
feel like we just called! Well, this week was a rough week! We didn't have
the truck this week which makes it harder and our only good investigator got
feel like we just called! Well, this week was a rough week! We didn't have
the truck this week which makes it harder and our only good investigator got
baptized already! We are at the beginning again! We walked a ton this week
too! We saw Neimani twice and we walked to his house each time, which is a 2
hour walk and so 4 hours in the day walking just to see one person plus the
hour walk and so 4 hours in the day walking just to see one person plus the
lesson and just talking and what not so it takes up a lot of time! It was
ridiculously hot this week so the sun plus the walking just wore us out!
ridiculously hot this week so the sun plus the walking just wore us out!
Wednesday night, we walked from his house in the rain the whole time! Haha
Everything is so spread out and when you dont have the truck its so hard to
have effective time because you need to walk so far and what not...One of
the lessons with Neimani though, we were reviewing the Restoration with him
and I kept on thinking about how much Heavenly Father loves each and every
and I kept on thinking about how much Heavenly Father loves each and every
one us. As I was teaching, I was just sharing ways of how He loves us and in
my head more and more came. There is absolutely nothing that we should
my head more and more came. There is absolutely nothing that we should
complain about! Yes we are human and weak and we always complain, but if we
truly look at it and do our best to always remember those things, we should
truly look at it and do our best to always remember those things, we should
be grateful every second of the day. We had flat checks this week and the
Muirs and Barfuss (from Suva) came to check it and there is a whole lot that
needs to be changed. I told you that Elder Yashko and I were the first to
ever really clean the flat. So they were like you poor things, you guys are
ever really clean the flat. So they were like you poor things, you guys are
struggling, you need more, you need a bigger fridge, this and that, this and
that! Yes, that was coming from American sr couples (no offense to anyone
who reads this haha) I just told them you know, we are grateful! We don't
complain about this or that, we just live with what we have. It was a good
lesson this week. But more about those flat checks! Its sad...I felt like it
who reads this haha) I just told them you know, we are grateful! We don't
complain about this or that, we just live with what we have. It was a good
lesson this week. But more about those flat checks! Its sad...I felt like it
was Christmas! We actually got a mop, rags, and a broom! It was awesome! So
Mother you would be very proud of me! I scrubbed the mold off the walls in
the shower and the bathroom, scrubbed the toilet, mopped the floor and all
Mother you would be very proud of me! I scrubbed the mold off the walls in
the shower and the bathroom, scrubbed the toilet, mopped the floor and all
that jazz! YEAH! Haha I was just laughing and said my mom would be so proud
right now! Haha, So yeah things were so so this week, some tough, but some
right now! Haha, So yeah things were so so this week, some tough, but some
good! So there are 4 different church preachers that live on our street,
which make the work even harder and I guess one of them in their sermon was
which make the work even harder and I guess one of them in their sermon was
calling out the LDS and how we are a branch off from a church that broke off
from the Methodist. Oh well, we just keep on moving! Another thing that I
learned and is very useful to study is hymns. I love "I need thee every
hour". Every time I sing it, I get so happy! I love it! There is power in
from the Methodist. Oh well, we just keep on moving! Another thing that I
learned and is very useful to study is hymns. I love "I need thee every
hour". Every time I sing it, I get so happy! I love it! There is power in
music for sure and we can also study the words of the hymns and they all
have scriptures that relate to it. I also read the Teachings of Brigham
Young like the Sunday school class type book. I gave a talk on it on Sunday,
about two chapters. The gospel defined and living the gospel. The gospel
Young like the Sunday school class type book. I gave a talk on it on Sunday,
about two chapters. The gospel defined and living the gospel. The gospel
defined one pretty much said, Mormonism is truth! Anything true and good is
mormonsim and we claim it..we say this church is true and what not, what
does that exactly mean?? EVERYTHING is a truth...Truth will never pass away!
It was sweet! He always talked about how the gospel is a plan or system to
help us return to Heavenly Father, it is a perfect system and we are not
mormonsim and we claim it..we say this church is true and what not, what
does that exactly mean?? EVERYTHING is a truth...Truth will never pass away!
It was sweet! He always talked about how the gospel is a plan or system to
help us return to Heavenly Father, it is a perfect system and we are not
perfect but the gospel is designed to perfect us. It is made to make bad
people good and good people better. In everything we do, temporally or
spiritually, we should put our God and religion in it. He talked about how
people good and good people better. In everything we do, temporally or
spiritually, we should put our God and religion in it. He talked about how
every business should be asking for a Mormon to work for him, because he can
be trusted, work, and do everything the right way. Thats living the gospel,
thats how we should be every day. Brigham Young is the man! He said that he
thats how we should be every day. Brigham Young is the man! He said that he
never cared about what happened at the millenium, but his duty is teach the
things the is needed in the everyday lives. The millenium will take care of
itself, but to live the gospel today and everyday and when that day comes,
we will be able to rest and know what will happen to us. It was cool! I
also finished Mosiah in my reading The Book of Mormon in Fijian. I had a
also finished Mosiah in my reading The Book of Mormon in Fijian. I had a
goal to finish it before I leave Seaqaqa so I figured that if I leave in
May, to finish by the end of May, I need to read 11 pages per day. So I am
going to focus on that! So yeah it will be good! Two questions...Can you
email me a copy of my call letter? Second, a member tried to add me on
Facebook, but he couldnt find me, he used all the names I could think of it
email me a copy of my call letter? Second, a member tried to add me on
Facebook, but he couldnt find me, he used all the names I could think of it
could be under. My knowledge of that stuff is gone, so I dont know why he
couldn't find me. You know why?? ANyway, I am glad all is going well!!
couldn't find me. You know why?? ANyway, I am glad all is going well!!
Always study! Scriptures, hymns, living prophets, study something! Love you
all!! Have a good week! Talk to you very soon!
Moce!
Elder Tukai (I have also decided I am naming my first son, Tukai...Tuks!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment