Bula vinaka!! Haha man I swear I just emailed like 3 days ago! Time flies by! So we get about an hour to email and we just go to an internet cafe. Yes we have a phone. We do laundry at one of the flats that has a washer but then we just hang them to dry. We cook noodles, eat bread and potatoes. Thats about it. The members feed us a lot. We study in the morning then go to whatever village we go to for the day. I only drive because my comp doesn't have a license and doesn't know how to drive haha but Im teaching him how to. Stick shift is doing good now. The hills still get me every once in a while but Fijian people drive like maniacs. The roads are up and down mountains and are pure dirt and rocks buts its good though. It rained almost everyday this week and we and our car got very very muddy. Haha it was fun. Things with the comp are going good. No problems at all. I'm still hot but not too hot. Elder Inu is in Nadi and Moaalii is in Lami. Pday was good. We played basketball and football. Haha don't worry dad, i dont get competitive. The food has been suprisingly good so far. I ate a fish right out of the water. It still had scales, bones, eyes and all haha it was pretty good! One thing is they are very creative here. For a stereo, they use their phone and then put it on a orange cone and it makes it louder. Haha its pretty cool! We have 4 baptisms within the next two weeks. Then we will have 3 or 4 more after that but we are just waiting on two divorces and when those are done, it will be set. The kids here are so fun. Its awesome. Still frustrating with the language, I'm able to understand them better than the first week, but i just want to speak! Hope all is well. Love you.




No comments:
Post a Comment