Bula Vinaka!!! E A KOE?? haha E A KOE is how are you in Tuvaluan...
The first couple of lines is referring to a DVD Ashlee made for Teague's 50th B-Day.
Man that sounds awesome!!! Mom and Dad how does it feel to have the best kids ever!!?? Haha. That's sweet though! I wanted to send a better birthday video but it was too big :( Sorry! I am glad you still liked it though! I knew when Ash told me what was going to happen Mom would cry. I am glad it fulfilled my prophecy! I do have access to a DVD player, each comp has one now. So send it!! The little boy said Happy Birthday in Fijian, Elder key said it in Samoan and I of course said it in English. That sounds like an awesome night! I have been getting the newsletters from Grandma and Grandpa. No worries about that. Tell them thank you so much for the Christmas gift, too! I haven't received the box yet. I am hoping to get it today or tomorrow! Tell Jordyn I miss her! Thanksgiving without pumpkin pie will not be the same man! Oh well, I'll just stick to eating leaves, Haha. The thing by Elder Bednar is sweet, I just printed it out. I'll definitely find ways to use it. Well, this week has been a crazy week! We have hardly been in our area because Elder Key got transferred. He is the ZL in the Lautoka zone. My new comp is Elder Myer from Idaho. He was Elder Inu's, my comp from the MTC, trainer. Inu is now with Moaalii's trainer. They just switched. He is a sick kid though and a great elder, hard worker. It is so nice to have someone else drive too! I love it! I think some good things will happen. So a guy he just baptized in Nadi and his cousin owns some land by Burewai and in another village. He wrote a note for us to give to this village that pretty much says, take care of these elders and listen to what they have to say. So we don't know what will happen. We are going to check it out but we might be able to open this village and have a lot of work from it so we'll see. I am excited to see what happens. We have 4 baptisms, one this Sunday, and 3 the next Saturday, the 3rd of December. I don't know if I told you about this, but the one divorce situation, is now settled because the husband was sent to prison and so she is the one getting baptized this Sunday. It was kind of an interesting situation, ha. We met the new intake (new group of missionaries)this week too. So they put the pictures in the office of the new intake and every time I have gone to the office, one of them always looks familiar. I have seen him somewhere. Well I started to talk to him and we were in the same mission prep class at institute. Ha it was weird! He seems pretty chill though. He reminds me a lot of Nache. Oh yeah, if you ever want the best mango and pineapple, come to Fiji! We always pick mangos from the tree and eat them and then fresh pineapple...SOO GOOOD!!!! So today we are suppose to be going to Bau Island. It's a small island by our zone. We are taking some boats across and spending p-day there. I can't wait! I hear it's pretty sweet. So yeah, not too much happened this week since we were in Suva. Because our area is so far away we have been staying in another area and helping them out this weekend. It kind of sucks that Elder Myer won't be in the area until next week because we need to go on splits for a baptism interview. I also spent 17 bucks on McDonalds in Suva too! It was soo delicious! Except I was still hungry after I had a double cheese, chicken nuggets, large fry, large coke, and then half of a big mac. Haha not good! Well Pops it sounds like you had a great birthday! I am happy for you! I am glad everyone is doing well..Hope you have another good week! Love you all! Kalougata Tiko!
Teague asked him if he is hungry a lot. His response was: Man nothing has been filling me up lately. Ha not good! Like last dinner I got full after I had a full loaf of bread, two full plates of chicken curry and rice.
Elda Hansen
No comments:
Post a Comment