Jul 13, 2011

week 10

Bula Vinaka!
 
Well I am finally leaving!!! haha its very nice! i started to clean my room and get things to send home today...Ill send it tomorrow. There is a place where Abbi can pick up on Thursday...Post mart 2250 N. university parkway #48  801-373-5900 so that is the best way to do it! Things went well this week. We got released from ZLs and 2 tongans are now the ZLs. One of the branch presidency counselors said that we were just as good if not the best he has seen since hes been at the MTC so that was really cool to hear. I feel like I did my job very well....I got my flight plans! We leave Provo at 130 ad our flight leaves at 5, then arrive into LA at 6 then leave LA at 1130 and arrive in Fiji at 5 in the morning.  I can say i will never experience July 17, 2011 in my life hahaha we skip that day.   When should i call you? Both times or what?  So we sang in sacrament the Army of Helaman in Fijian. It is not a translated song in Fijian so we translated it ourselves with a little help of a true Fijian. It was really hard but really cool! I memorized D&C 4 today. I found something from May 5th and the goal was to memorize it. haha it took me 10 weeks but i did it! So we had 3 elders in our zone go home this week, it was weird. The longest one that was here was 2 weeks but oh well hopefully they will come back out. So we were doing our checkout things and we watched some family history video and next thing I saw was VAL!!! hahaha i started freakin out haha it was sweet! If you could tell her that, it would be nice..It was really cool though. we are helping the new Fijians alot.  Im close to two of them that are really cool. They always come to me for help, so its good. I'll talk to you guys Saturday. I have 18 emails today so i gotta hurry but dont worry you guys were first! :) Well love you all! Talk to you soon!
 
Elda hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment