What's going on family? First off mom....matavuvale=family and its lomani but everything was right...so hows everything going there?? I have seen Justin and I see Tanner alot....I did see the Browns today actually too! It was awesome. So we had a sleep over last night. I slept in the Haitians room and we went to bed at 2 then woke up at 4 to take an elder to the bus that left this morning, then we passed out again... haha it was really fun. Well on the more serious note we had a great devotional Tuesday, Elder Kikuchi spoke...he is hilarious but he gave a very powerful message! He talked on the restoration and the importance of it...I gained a greater testimony of it that night...it was awesome!! He told us to find our own sacred grove where we can just go quietly and talk with Heavenly Father..It was a really good talk..The TRC went so so in my opinion.The volunteers were very impressed with our Fijian and they said we spoke really well but on the other hand, I wasn't happy because I didnt feel like we helped them apply/learn anything and didnt answer the questions. They said THREE times "Tell me more about the Book of Mormon" and I told my comps, we NEED to talk about the Book of Mormon, thats all they wanted to know. But they wanted to stay in order of the lesson and we didn't have time to talk about it so we didn't even get to the restoration at all...The investigator has already heard the whole first lesson, and the only thing they wanted to know about was the Book of Mormon..so i was pretty frustrated but we talked about it after, and it was chill. I'm still doing good and I read 6 books in the New Testament the other day so I have a couple books left then I'm done with it...I stopped reading for a few days so I'm behind ha but I'll finish this week! Hope all is well. Love you guys! Thanks for everything!!! Tell everyone I say hi!!
Your awesome son!!!
Shane
No comments:
Post a Comment