May 18, 2011

week 2

Bula!!! 



Things are going great, this week has been excellent! Yes we are the only three Fijians right now. The other district in our zone is Haitian Creole going to Florida and Boston. They are cool kids! Fiji I learned they give directions by the palm tree and the big house on the left hahaha they don't have names or numbers. MTC teachers are great!! We have three of them.  They are the best teachers here. They are awesome! Studying wise, we don't have a lot of time to study on our own because we have things planned the whole day. My goal is to finish the new testament by the end of next week and then start on old testament. I have been going back and forth with PMG and B.O.M as well. I worked out the first day really hard and didn't feel very good. It hit me that I am not here to work out, I have better things to focus on. So I only do a few push ups here and there. Seen alot of people i know actually ha its crazy. ZLs are going to Tonga and New Zealand. Church is sacrament study priesthood study study then fireside. We had a devotional on Tuesday and Elder Neil A. Andersen came and spoke the on the Atonement. It was really good!! I have gained a better knowledge and testimony of the Atonement for sure. Schedule for the most part everyday is breakfast PST language pst lunch tall (language) class dinner and then class. So Its busy from 8-9 the whole day. Everything is good clothes wise and the sulus are Elder Inus haha. There were also missionaries going to Rome next door to me and I wrote a note to the Kellys to have them give to them...It was sweet. I found three things that I loved and read everyday....First two are 1 Nephi 21:13-16 and then 1 Chronicles 28:9-10...The last one is a quote by H. David Burton....."Live in such a way that those who don't know Christ, but know you, will want to know Christ  because they know you." I am doing great and I love it!!! Peace matavuvale!!


Elder Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment