We heard from Elder Hansen today!
Here is what he had to say!
Bula Vinaka matavuvale!!!!! (Hello Family)
Things are going awesome right now!!! haha its way fun here! My companions are Elder Moa'alii from Samoa and Elder Inukihaa'aga (Inu) Hes from Salt Lake, He played football for Highland. Elder Moaalii is 25, he was in the Marines and is a very humble guy...He doesnt care about age and is here to learn and serve the Lord. Elder Inu is 20 and he played a year of rugby at the U until he got hurt. We get a long really well and enjoy working with each other...Food is delicous!! haha i have been pounding! Cottage cheese literally every single meal every single day! I love it! haha Us three are our district ha the other Fijians just left Saturday and they were really cool too. We hang out with our ZL's alot Elder Prescott from San Diego and Elder Mits from Australia. They are sweet..One thing that I have learned the most already and really come to know is that the mission is ALL about the people. Everyday we talk about finding the needs of the people. Its awesome! I feel like I have been here for a month because of how much I have learned. Fijian is definitely hard, but I am getting there...Our teacher said that we are at a very very good pace right now and doing excellent with it...I almost can pray without looking at a paper and for the most part share my testimony in Fijian...Its a simple one but it counts.. We got brand new beds and they are so comfy haha and yes i have been getting up at 6 not just 630 haha...I love it here! Its so fun! The Malagasy and Indonesian classes are two doors down from the Fijian class so Ill see treag alot when he gets here and would see spenny if I was here....FYI you guys sent me two left footed flip flops haha can you send the right ones? I can't send pictures through email so i sent some home today. How do you want to do the memory card thing? How often? You also can volunteer for working here too you just have to call. I have a Fiji plug so you dont have to send me one....A fijian on our floor gave me one..We always talk with him about Fijian and Fiji...Its good insight. Well you guys can definitely write me if you want more detail ha i only have a 30 mintues and it times it so it shuts off if we don't finish...I am happy and loving it! I am learning more than I ever thought...Well Im out Matavuale! Au Lomoni iko!! (I love you) Anything you want me to say in Fijian let me know and ill get it to ya ;) haha Moce!!!
Thank you for your support and prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment