Blue Crew:
Well my boys that was the fastest two years ever! It has been one amazing experience, one I never thought I was good enough for. I am not really a man of words, but just want to thank all of you for your examples and helping me get on the right track. I look back now and you guys were a big part of helping me getting on a mission. I am eternally grateful for all of you and know that we are all family and to let nothing stop our goals and dreams...The Blue Crew gang is the latter day army of Helaman. We obey with exactness, and listen to what our mothers say. We help each other, if one gets knocked down, the others pull him up. I was knocked down many times, but you guys were always there to bring me back up. I look up to every one of you and love you all very much. To all of the parents, I thank all of you for your support and encouragement. We wouldn’t be who we are if it wasn’t for all of our parents. I am excited to be back with you guys, even though most of you won’t even be there when I get back, but I guess I’ll wait! I know our Heavenly Father and our Savior lives. They know us and love us so much. They want the best for us and have given us the resources for us to be the best we can. I know this is the true Church of Jesus Christ. I know Joseph Smith was a prophet and that we have a living prophet today, even Thomas S. Monson. I love you all! My father always said he would never trade his membership in the Church for anything else in the world, now I understand what he means. Love you all! See you soon! Moce toka na noqu matavuvale lomani!
Elder Hansen
No comments:
Post a Comment