Sep 10, 2012

week 70

Bula Vinaka saka!
Well first off, yes you guys are correct, I am trying to do a better job at
not showing my frustration...I am working on it! Forgive me my family! I
will continue to work hard at it....Ether 12:27...one day it will become a
strength! I am sitting here with Tausiga and he says hi to you guys. Well
unfortunutely the computer is not working again with pictures, I am still
trying though. We had the two baptisms though. Ha that was weird, my writing
just went to Korean ha. I didn't even teach them but they were awesome!I
love  them. One of them, Luisa just ran up and hugged me. Ha it was awesome.
They were both like 9 or 10. It was good. My stomach this week was whack!
Its ok now. I Just drank a lot of coke. I had coka like crazy!!! It was the
worse I have had in my mission. Tuesday I didnt eat at all, juice and coke.
It's all good now though. My eating is still weird, I just dont want to eat
or I cant eat a lot haha. Boy, we loaded up on neckties this week too, we
got like 15 new ties. We had a lot of fall throughs this week, it was very
slow but the good thing is that Vilikesa came to church this week. Very
happy about that. Tamavua 1st ward is getting ready to split this year. They
had about 150-160 at sacrament Sunday and 76 priesthood holders. They are
moving very well and Samabula has split 5 times already. Work is moving! We
talked with a less active the other day and she was asking where the church
was in Fiji and we were telling her and she was amazed, its good! So I was
talking with Sister Solomone and I asked her about how I could learn the
piano. I have decided a goal I want to have when I get home is to learn how
to play the piano. Also, I have turned into Dad. I was thinking about
Christmas and my birthday and when I get home how I just want to buy books!
Gospel books that is, no other kind. That's definitely something I have
gained in my mission, enjoying reading. I am sorry this is a pretty short
email. We are setting Vilikesa for the 22nd for his baptism. Zone conference
is tomorrow. I am excited for that. Transfers will be this week too. I will
probably train again, I am ok with that though. All is well though, I am
almost finished with 3 Nephi in my Fijian Book of Mormon. I am in Alma in
the English one. I'm also reading Our Search for Happiness. That book is
awesome! I love it..Hope all is well there! Well, I have decided to set my
goal and theme in my life to 3 Nephi 12:48....This is how I want to design
my life or work toward. I dont know how to explain it. I think about this
scripture a lot. It needs to be all of our goals. Well love you guys!! Have
a good week!! Moce

Elder Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment