Jan 17, 2012

week 37

BULA REI!!! AU SA BULA BULA REI TI'O!! (dialect)
Whats goin on fam!! I just said bula vinaka, au sa bula bula vinaka tiko...I am going very good!!! I love life!!! The work still is slow and especially this week because we didn't have the truck but I love life.  Haven't got the boxes yet, very soon though! We just had transfers so people will bring the mail back here. So I'll let you know!! We haven't done the firesides yet, we are planning them and trying to find a tv and dvd player to watch the restoration movie. We really just need to find someone to lead the unit and it would make it soo much easier! Our branch president doesn't trust one of them and plus he and one of the families got in a fight so he is scared if he is president, they wont go to church..Village drama man! President Klingler really needs to go out there and talk to them himself.  We have been talking with the senior couples about things we can do with them but he really needs to go out there and talk to the members. But I am being patient...I am just trying to do the things I have control over. So hopefully once we get the firesides going, when can find some new people. The investigator we were going to give a baptism date too, got jumped by 5 guys last week and now he is somewhere else but his family says he should be coming back soon. So that kind of put a damper on things! You know how people call me elder handsome? Well a young indian GUY totally called me Elder Handsome this week! AWKWARD!!!!!! Haha it tripped me out man. But yeah that has been this week!! 
Love you all!!! Ni sa Moce!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment