week 19
Bula Bula Bula!
Man! Sheila's thing was awesome! I printed it out and am going to keep it! We all email each other every week as one big email and then I have been emailing Tim, Tanner, Spenny, its awesome! Things this week were pretty good. We set up a baptism date for Oct 1st, she is a really good investigator! The divorces are not done yet unfortunately. We hope soon! We have a goal as a district for 21 baptisms by October and we are at 14 right now. I think most of them are us, but these divorces don't look like they will be done by then but oh well. A lot of people don't know their birthdays or full names. One of the baptisms we had my first week just got her birthday yesterday. Her own parents didn't even know it. It's crazy. We have one investigator that is awesome. We were explaining what we would be teaching the next lesson and it was the apostasy and restoration. She was like wait...."If it had to be restored, then it would have had to be lost?? Want to know what came to my mind?? HALLELUJAH!!!!!! Hahaha I just started laughing, she is a very smart girl! Language is alright. Trying to be patient! I did receive the package this week! It was in good condition too, man those cakes were sooooo good!!!! The caramel one was amazing!! My health is fine, the boil is almost all the way gone which is good! I can't wait for you to see the videos and pictures, hahaha. Speaking of pictures, I attached two today. We went fishing! We were walking up and down the river in Nasautoka fishing. They use a net tied to two sticks and shove it in the ground and then lift up the weeds on the sides that they all hide in and force water into the net,. It's really cool. But we caught a huge crab, and then a freakin river eel! Haha It was huge!! One of the girls was stepping on it trying not to let it go and then it got out then a kid sliced it with the machete. It was awesome! In this training, we were studying about members and ward councils, which does not exist in Fiji. Dad since you are in the bishopric, help the missionaries! It is such a big help! The video was one with Shelisa Payne in it and it was so good!! How are the missionaries and the work in our ward?? One example of members here in Fiji. We were visiting the strongest members in our area and they were telling us that the Elders Quorum President asked the wife to bless the sacrament......Really? They just don't know! I have decided also that when I get home, that Dad and Daren are going to teach me about cars!! Haha just throwing that out there! So thats about all this week! Things are great here! Start saving money now to come out here!! Seriously!! It's awesome! Hope all is well back home! Tell everyone I say hi! Love you all!! Thanks for everything!
Elder Hansen
No comments:
Post a Comment